The wood for each part of Fino's violin is carefully selected by the luthier. The solid wood body makes the violin produce good resonance and sound, absorb noise and strengthen harmony. Using exquisite wood materials and ingenious body design, we aim to provide you with an excellent violin. The beginner violin is made of spruce wood top, maple back and side panels, and is inlaid with antique varnish. This is a friendly product for junior practitioners. The fingerboard is inlaid with Moscow fingerboard points, which is convenient for students to quickly find the position of the handle during the learning process. Maple neck, pearwood fingerboard, jujube chin nails, aluminum alloy tension plate, four integrated fine-tuning tuner. The whole violin is hand-made, with black lines embedded in it, and the surface is smooth. It provides vertical lines with high-end violin and has a good feel. The tuning knob is made of high-quality wood, with a suitable friction coefficient, which is easy to tune, and it is not easy to lose the tune after tuning.
Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China
Back/side material: solid maple
Fingerboard material: dyed hardwood
Top: solid spruce
Thin board: stained hardwood
Tail trade: aluminum alloy
Bow: Purple last round bow
Size: 4/4 3/4 1/2 1/4 1/8 1/10 1/16
Brand Name: Fino
Surface material: solid spruce
Top material: spruce
Bow material: red sandalwood bow
Back and sides: solid maple
Nails and chin rest: stained hardwood
Case: Triangular Foam Box
Rosin: student rosin
Color: yellowish brown
4/4 size is suitable for age 13 years old and above 160 to adults
3/4 size suitable for ages 9-12 years old; children with a height of about 150 cm
1/2 size is suitable for 6-10 years old; children with a height of about 135 cm
1/4 size is suitable for ages 5-8 years; children with a height of about 125 cm
1/8 size: 3~6 years old; children with a height of about 105-115 cm
Violin color: reddish brown (normal color), a variety of colors to choose from (customized)
Factory direct sales exclusive price advantage
Achieve good quality, good service, and give you an affordable price!
Our violins exceed your expectations with their sturdy structure, high-quality appearance, warning tone, and consistency between instruments.
Daily violin care
1. After using the violin, wipe it clean with a soft fabric in time, and don't forget that the rosin skin on the strings should also be wiped off.
2. The violin should be placed away from heat and humidity.
3. If it is not used for a long time, the four strings can be lowered by one standard tone on average, which is beneficial to the piano.
4. Check the posture of the bridge from time to time to see if it is standing upright on the bridge and leaning back slightly, and correct it in time.
Fifth, the piano must be buckled in the case, the case is in hand, and the piano body often happens.
Sixth, the bow hair must be relaxed after use, otherwise the long-term tightness will quickly make the bow lose its elasticity. Restoring elasticity is a very technical job.
7. When the rosin is applied to the bow, it is enough that the bow hairs go back and forth three or four times on the rosin. There may be two problems with the bow hairs that cannot pull the strings after rubbing the rosin:
⑴, the bow hair is out of teeth, (using timeout) solution:
It is necessary to replace the bow hair. The reason is that the use of toothless bow hair will develop the habit of pressing the strings, the pronunciation is noisy and not beautiful, and the strings are easy to break. The rosin will also cause a lot of rosin powder to contaminate the body. Lehe Qin Bow Workshop has bow repair, bow hair replacement and bow hair mail order services.
⑵. The bow hair is stained with oily substances. The solution: unscrew the adjusting screw, hold the hair library and the bow tip together. Soak the bow tip and hair library), wash the oil with soap, wipe off the moisture with a strong absorbent fabric or paper, and then reinstall the hair library, dry the bow hair, and apply rosin.
8. Do not wipe the stains on the piano with organic solvents such as alcohol, gasoline, banana water, turpentine, etc. These organic solvents may completely destroy the paint of the violin, and at the same time damage the sound quality of the piano. How good is it? All are ruined here, there is a special "cleaning oil" on the market, and the effect is very good.
9. Due to rough craftsmanship or weather, it is common that the four pegs are not working well. Many people use the method: add fine tuning to all four strings. Although this is much more convenient, the pronunciation of the piano is Disadvantageously, because the effective length of the strings on the piano is strictly regulated, the total distance from the bridge to the string is one-sixth of the distance (328 mm) from the bridge to the headrest. The length of the fine-tuning shortens the length of the string (the vibrating string is more than ten millimeters shorter), which has an adverse effect on the vibration of the piano. Therefore, you should use fine tuning as little as possible or use short fine-tuning. The best way is to use a dedicated one. "Pin Shaft Paste", the effect is very ideal. For a period of time (every time the string is changed), apply some “Pin Shaft Paste” in the shaft and shaft hole. The convenience of tuning is both sensitive and standing.
10. Violin paint is worn or peeled off and stained due to its age or improper use. It is very common. If you can't find a professional repairer, you can take care of it yourself. The principle is that any method of destroying the original paint is not advisable. Walnut kernels can be used temporarily to rub off and worn parts. This method can protect the bare wood for professional repair. For mottled stains, you can use a soft fabric or cotton ball dipped in'rubbing oil' to wipe off slowly. Do not use too much force when rubbing, so as not to crush the piano body. When all the stains are thoroughly cleaned, you will surely get great satisfaction, because it not only looks beautiful, but also removes the stain package, and the sound of the piano will also be improved.
- What is your main product?
- What is your delivery time?
- Do you make OEM products?
- How do you guarantee the quality?
Regarding the quality, if there are any problems, we will treat them positively. If there is a problem with the accessory, we will send the replacement accessory to the customer. If the problem is simple, you can contact and tell you step by step until the problem is solved.
Interested in discussing your instrument needs?
FINO MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS COMPANY LIMITED
Fino Musical has been dealing with musical instruments business since from 2002. Year by year, Fino Musical has riched its experience in musical instruments field and enlarged the sales scale step by step. Fino is glad to provide competitive good-quality products to worldwide importers and distributors. The produts range from classic guitars, acoustic guitars, ukuleles, violins, cellos, double basses, to musical instruments accessories. Fino offer professional OEM service to customers as well.
- Company Name: FINO MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS COMPANY LIMITED
- Representative: JIA FU
- Product/Service: CLASSIC GUITAR , ACOUSTIC GUITAR , beginner violin , nylon guitar , semi acoustic guitar , acoustic guitar for beginners
- Capital (Million US $): US$1 Million
- Year Established: 2006
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 30,000-50,000 square meters
- Factory Location: JINXIU GONGGUAN 8# 1702
- Contact Person: Ms. Affie
- Tel: 86-151-95272699
Premium Related Products